Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
– Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
– Comments including profanity will be deleted.
– Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
– Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
– Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
– Anonymous comments will be deleted. We only accept comments from posters who identify themselves.
Mekosha Ayurveda reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions about the commenting policy, please let us know at [email protected]
Mekosha do not capture and store personal information about visitors to the www.mekosha.com website, unless we are given consent from the specific user. Information we capture, upon consent, is in the form of name, contact email address and company name.
If consent is given for Mekosha to store personal information (outlined in the previous paragraph) it will only be used for direct communication purposes between the parties, Mekosha and the specific user. None of the data is passed on to third parties and remains within the Mekosha database only.
Legally, you (the user) have a right to know about any information that we hold about you. If we hold your personal information, you have the legal right to request that we remove your personal information at any time. We will happily fulfil this request following written confirmation.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
– to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
– to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
– to notify you about changes to our service;
– to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
– to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
– to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
– to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; – as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
– to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Cookies help us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our website.
If you do not wish to accept cookies on your machine you can disable them by adjusting the settings on your browser. However this may affect the functionality of the website.
For more help on how to disable your cookies or delete them visit www.aboutcookies.org We have tried to cover all cookies in this list that we or our service providers use.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how our website works.
By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
This is needed for the website to run, it does not collect any information about the user and expires at the end of use.
Google Analytics cookies
Google Analytics sets cookies to help us estimate the number of visitors to the website and volumes of usage. The duration of these cookies are:
– _Utma this expires after 2 years
– _Utmb expires after 30 minutes
– _Utmc session cookie which expires at the end of use
– _Utmt expires after 10 minutes
– _Utmz expires after 6 months
– _ga expires after 8.5 months
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. For instance, a website may be able to provide you with local weather reports or traffic news by storing in a cookie the region in which you are currently located.
These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog.
The information these cookies collect are anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.