- 1 chopped Onion
- 3 tbsp finely chopped ginger
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 lb carrots, peeled and chopped into one-inch pieces
- 8 oz pineapple peeled and cut into one-inch pieces
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 1-2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add in the onions, ginger and curry powder, sauté for four to five minutes. Add the garlic and sauté for another minute. Then pour in the stock, add the carrots and pineapple and season with salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, and then turn down heat to a simmer for 25 to 30 minutes until the carrots are nicely tender. Purée with an immersion blender until smooth.
- Heat the Puree in a separate pan.
- Pour in the coconut milk, stirring well to combine, then serve it hot.
"The Mekosha team works hard to put together curated knowledge to help you with your holistic healing journey. Subscribe now to receive more such useful articles."
The first thing that comes to mind when someone mentions exercise to you is probably going to the gym. But if you are someone who doesn’t like visiting the gym and would much rather get a flatter tummy in the comfort of your own home, yoga is a great way to help achieve that goal. […]
Roses are flowers with cultural, health, and aesthetic value. Among other benefits, not many people know about rose petals. This is extensively helpful to skin health. First, it can fight harmful bacteria and hence get rid of acne. Secondly, they are phenolic and promote anti-ageing, and can hence get rid of wrinkles. Thirdly, you can […]
Ingredients: 50gm Oats 3 Black Pepper Seeds Small Pieces of Cauliflower Small Pieces of Carrot 1 Piece of Bean Salt to taste Directions: Take the Oats & turn it into a fine powder using a mixer-grinder Boil one cup of water and add the powdered oats Cook for 5 Mins and then strain Pour into […]
Ingredients: 250gm of Pumpkin Small Pieces of Ginger 3 Flakes of Garlic 1 Spring of Curry Leaves 1 Chilly Garlic 1/2 tsp of Tumeric Powder Salt to Taste Directions: Peel the pumpkin and cut to cubes Boil it with chopped ginger, garlic, curry leaves, green chili, turmeric powder and salt Cook well and mash it […]
Are you on the list?
A healing life, straight to your inbox