- 1/4 cup Horse gram
- 3-4 Tomatoes
- Few Pods of Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Chopped Coriander Leaves
- Lemon Juice from 1/2 Lemon
- Wash and soak horse gram for 8-10 hours. (overnight)
- Add Tomatoes, Garlic pods, cumin, and peppercorns.
- Add a pinch of turmeric powder and switch off pressure cooker after 3 whistles.
- Once the pressure subsides, puree it with a hand blender or in a normal mixer.
- Filter it in a vessel.
- Heat the filtered soup and add salt and pepper powder if required.
- Do not let it boil. Once it starts boiling switch off the stove and add coriander leaves and lemon juice.
- Check for salt and pepper and enjoy the healthy soup!!
"The Mekosha team works hard to put together curated knowledge to help you with your holistic healing journey. Subscribe now to receive more such useful articles."
Roses are flowers with cultural, health, and aesthetic value. Among other benefits, not many people know about rose petals. This is extensively helpful to skin health. First, it can fight harmful bacteria and hence get rid of acne. Secondly, they are phenolic and promote anti-ageing, and can hence get rid of wrinkles. Thirdly, you can […]
Ingredients: 2 lb Carrots 1 lb Drumstick 1 Medium Onion 1 Small Piece of Ginger 2 Small Pieces of Garlic 1/2 TSB of Turmeric Powder 1 Tea Spoon Vegetable Oil 1 Tea Spoon Coriander Leaves(Chopped) Salt to Taste Directions: Boil Chopped Carrot and drumstick and onion, and then strain it separately Pour the puree in […]
Ingredients: 250gm of Pumpkin 1 Small Piece of Ginger 2 Small Pieces of Garlic 3 Black Pepper Seeds 1 Small Piece of Cinnamon 2 Cloves Salt to taste Directions: Peel & cut the Pumpkin Boil it with Ginger, Garlic, Black Pepper, Cinnamon and Cloves Cook well and mash Add salt to taste Strain and serve […]
Ingredients: 50gm Oats 3 Black Pepper Seeds Small Pieces of Cauliflower Small Pieces of Carrot 1 Piece of Bean Salt to taste Directions: Take the Oats & turn it into a fine powder using a mixer-grinder Boil one cup of water and add the powdered oats Cook for 5 Mins and then strain Pour into […]
Are you on the list?
A healing life, straight to your inbox