- 1/4 cup Horse gram
- 3-4 Tomatoes
- Few Pods of Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Chopped Coriander Leaves
- Lemon Juice from 1/2 Lemon
- Wash and soak horse gram for 8-10 hours. (overnight)
- Add Tomatoes, Garlic pods, cumin, and peppercorns.
- Add a pinch of turmeric powder and switch off pressure cooker after 3 whistles.
- Once the pressure subsides, puree it with a hand blender or in a normal mixer.
- Filter it in a vessel.
- Heat the filtered soup and add salt and pepper powder if required.
- Do not let it boil. Once it starts boiling switch off the stove and add coriander leaves and lemon juice.
- Check for salt and pepper and enjoy the healthy soup!!
Ingredients: 2 lb Carrots 1 lb Drumstick 1 Medium Onion 1 Small Piece of Ginger 2 Small Pieces of Garlic 1/2 TSB of Turmeric Powder 1 Tea Spoon Vegetable Oil 1 Tea Spoon Coriander Leaves(Chopped) Salt to Taste Directions: Boil Chopped Carrot and drumstick and onion, and then strain it separately Pour the puree in […]
Ingredients: 250gm of Raw Banana A small Piece of Ginger 2 Springs of Curry Leaves 1 Green Chilli 1/2 tsp of Tumeric Powder 1/4 tspm of Cumin Powder Directions: Peel the raw banana and cut into cubes Boil it with chopped ginger, curry leaf, green chili, turmeric powder, and salt Cook well and mash it […]
Ingredients: 250gm of Pumpkin 1 Small Piece of Ginger 2 Small Pieces of Garlic 3 Black Pepper Seeds 1 Small Piece of Cinnamon 2 Cloves Salt to taste Directions: Peel & cut the Pumpkin Boil it with Ginger, Garlic, Black Pepper, Cinnamon and Cloves Cook well and mash Add salt to taste Strain and serve […]
Ingredients: 50gm Oats 3 Black Pepper Seeds Small Pieces of Cauliflower Small Pieces of Carrot 1 Piece of Bean Salt to taste Directions: Take the Oats & turn it into a fine powder using a mixer-grinder Boil one cup of water and add the powdered oats Cook for 5 Mins and then strain Pour into […]
Are you on the list?
A healed life, straight to your inbox